Great Car!
By Jim on
2006 Ford Freestyle SE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
Back in 2005 when these first came out we test drove one, and loved it. But at that point there was no reason to get rid of my 1997 Chevy S10 Blazer. Then we started having trouble with the Blazer and it was time to replace it. We test drove multiple other cars, to see if we found something we liked better - but could not. For the price and the sized vehical it was a awsome deal. I would recommend this vehicle to just about anyone with a family. We just got back from a trip from Michigan to Buffalo, NY - and it was awsome both ways! Had 6 people in the car and had plenty of power for everything.
Favorite Features
CVT, there is nothing like it - now when I get into my 1997 Mercury Mystique it feels like a stick shift. Comfort of the seats, is awsome! I have back trouble (hurniated disks) and it's extreamly comfortable for me. I'm 6'5" tall and have plenty of room.
Suggested Improvements
We didn't get the leather feature on ours, and I wish we did now - the seats stain very easy. Even if you take a wet cloth and wape the surface it leaves a water spot.