2006 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: Best Car Ever!!!

2006 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Review

Best Car Ever!!!
By lovemyford2 on

2006 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I love my Freestyle!Nothing but luck with Fords! Bought brand new after my husband convinced me to test drive it when I was determined for an Explorer! I don't understand how people can say this car has no go! I am surprised I have not gotten a ticket! It rides so smooth that you look down and realize you are going 15 over the speed limit. Roomy for 6 adults & we use it all the time for camping!Features are great!My husband is a mechanic and checked with other mechanics at the dealership to see if there were major issues. To date we have 47,000 mile with just regular maintenance.Commute 70miles to wk avg 23-25 mpg in stop-go traffic;Round town avg 19-22 mpg; Long distance hwy 24-27mpg!

Controls all in reach and smooth ride!Sits higher than a normal car but not as high as a truck making it easy to get in and out of.

Only disappointments are having to replace the tires after only 3 years and the noise when traveling on the highway with the windows open(quiet as could be with windows closed though).