2005 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: Seems to be a great car!!

2005 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Review

2005 Ford Freestyle

Seems to be a great car!!
By trixiegirl on

2005 Ford Freestyle SEL AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this 2005 Freestyle for 1 yr it now has 108,000 mile have not had any problems. I get oil changed every 3,000 miles and due transmission when it needs to be done. I really hope I don't have the issues others have had with this type of car.

I love its a car and a type of truck at same time. Saves me mony on renting a truck now, not all things fit but alot does.

More leg room on drivers side. and better Stereo..

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By trishaiam1
on 07/21/12 08:43 AM (PDT)

Don't let the nice look fool you. I bought this junk from an auction and only had it 6 months. Very nice look and very good ride but all of a sudden my wrench light came on. When your wrench light comes on this vehicle makes a loud noise and can hardly move. I went to my mechanic and he said it's the transmission. So i took it to a transmission guy and he shook his head. He told me he just fixed one that someone had bought 6 months before me and the cheapest transmission was 3k used. A new transmission is 6k. Why did ford make a transmission that cost more than the vehicle itself? I am absolutely pissed off knowing that I depended on ford and I was sold junk. The mechanic told me to search the internet and said there were a lot of bad reviews on the freestyle. Since then I've emailed ford to recall this transmission, I told them if I had money like that I would've bought a Benz or Lexus. I received a response from Dan and all he had to say was thanks for your purchase and hope you enjoy your junk! I will be writing BBB.............I am very dissatisfied with FORD(found on round dead).

By trishaiam1
on 07/21/12 08:44 AM (PDT)

I meant FOUND ON ROAD DEAD!