Love this vehicle
By Jo Jo on
2007 Ford Freestar Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
We are Ford people. The Freestyle is a great combo vehicle. We love the complete fold down back. Now I am hooked on the heated seats and the memory seating (things I never thought I would need) The sound system is not as good as it could be (we previously had Lincolns and Marquis) it is actually irritating on some stations, but the CD's seem to play very well. Adjusting the heating/AC is strange. We just don't seem to understand it. Give me the simple turn button controls. When I am driving I do not have time to think about all of those buttons. All in all, we love the handling, the body style, the room and the three sets of seats. On trips 22-23 MPG. It is easy in/out.
Favorite Features
Love the steering wheel controls for the sound system. Handling, body style - easy in and easy out as I have a bad back. The driving confort for my back is excellent with the seating positons easy to handle.
Suggested Improvements
Sound system is raspy, for some reason, the CD changer is up on top? The heating/AC is hard to handle. Too many separate controls. When driving it is almost impossible to manage.