Used 2007 Ford Freestar Limited Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestar model:

Ford Ford Ford what can I say
By chevylover229

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I hate ford now. thats all I have to say(bought with 4,253 miles)(broke down with 4,950 miles on it)

Love this vehicle
By Jo Jo

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We are Ford people. The Freestyle is a great combo vehicle. We love the complete fold down back. Now I am hooked on the heated seats and the memory seating (things I never thought I would need) The sound system is not as good as it could be (we previously had Lincolns and Marquis) it is actually irritating on some stations, but the CD's seem to play very well. Adjusting the heating/AC is strange. We just don't seem to understand it. Give me the simple turn button controls. When I am driving I do not have time to think about all of those buttons. All in all, we love the handling, the body style, the room and the three sets of seats. On trips 22-23 MPG. It is easy in/out.

Love the steering wheel controls for the sound system. Handling, body style - easy in and easy out as I have a bad back. The driving confort for my back is excellent with the seating positons easy to handle.

Sound system is raspy, for some reason, the CD changer is up on top? The heating/AC is hard to handle. Too many separate controls. When driving it is almost impossible to manage.

Solid, reliable transportation
By cradimer

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle has performed as well as the 2000 Windstar it replaced but with more power for trailer-pulling and better fuel economy.Rear door rattles and front door mis-alignment were corrected by dealer. Very stable on highway; excellent visibility. Easy to lower rear seat to carry longer cargo.

Solid feel on highway; easy access and good headroom. Hideaway rear seat is big improvement over removing Windstar seat.

Interior upholstry material is a bit cheesy; analogue speedometer is sometimes difficult to read. Aftermarket trailer wiring was complicated.

• SUV