2007 Ford Freestar Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestar model:
Ford Ford Ford what can I say
By chevylover229 on 04/02/11 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I hate ford now. thats all I have to say(bought with 4,253 miles)(broke down with 4,950 miles on it)

Love this vehicle
By Jo Jo on 06/16/08 08:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We are Ford people. The Freestyle is a great combo vehicle. We love the complete fold down back. Now I am hooked on the heated seats and the memory seating (things I never thought I would need) The sound system is not as good as it could be (we previously had Lincolns and Marquis) it is actually irritating on some stations, but the CD's seem to play very well. Adjusting the heating/AC is strange. We just don't seem to understand it. Give me the simple turn button controls. When I am driving I do not have time to think about all of those buttons. All in all, we love the handling, the body style, the room and the three sets of seats. On trips 22-23 MPG. It is easy in/out.

Solid, reliable transportation
By cradimer on 01/08/08 15:35 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle has performed as well as the 2000 Windstar it replaced but with more power for trailer-pulling and better fuel economy.Rear door rattles and front door mis-alignment were corrected by dealer. Very stable on highway; excellent visibility. Easy to lower rear seat to carry longer cargo.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.