2007 Ford Freestar - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestar model:
Great Van
By FreestarFan on 07/31/09 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Freestar new in Feb 07 and have had no problems at all. Rides great on the interstate and does pretty good on gas mileage. Like the ease of dropping down the 3rd row seat into the floor and gives the dogs somewhere to lay. Plan on keeping it for years!

Love It
By Supermom on 06/25/09 17:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my van. I was inspired to get one by my mother in law who has the '04 model. I took that one on a trip and fell in love. I lept at the chance to get my own and I couldn't be happier. I have had it for a year and it runs like a top. Only oil changes, tire rotations. It has been on several 400 mile trips, with not a single problem. I would recommend this car to a friend.

Underrated Minivan
By TedH on 05/29/08 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After driving my wife's "04 Freestar Limited for 3 years, I went out and bought an '07 Sport for the business. Compared to Japanese models, the Freestar is quite a good drive. I'm surprised by the overall reliability, but ticked at the minor breakdowns of simple things. A good product, but backed by inferior Ford service departments.

Too High Priced
By Bill on 06/23/07 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Rides good, but noisy. Must use the remote or unlock the driver's door. Only way to get in which is a hassle when you have a small child in your arms. Poor gas mileage.

Don't buy one
By Jen on 11/10/06 17:16 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this van for a month and can't imagine why anyone would buy it with any other option out there. It rides like a covered wagon, has no nice options, can't get in without opening the drivers side first and then hit the button....even to get in the rear cargo area. I will be getting rid of it and would tell anyone to buy anything but this. The gas mileage is horrible and it rides like it's 10 years old.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.