Wish I would have done my research!
By veronicav on
2006 Ford Freestar Cargo 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I previously had a 99 Galant which I was happy with but had recently had my third child and needed more space,my fear was to get rid of a car with no problems and get one with PROBLEMS, which has happened. I have a popping noise in the intake which sounds like a frog hopping around and hitting the top and sides, which I've been told by a man who has "been with Ford for 15 years" that it's normal. I also am now having a problem with the van stalling while driving down the road, many things have been checked and no problems found yet! Inside space needs improvement, getting to third row seats is awful my 3 year old daughter who sits back there has to squeeze her way back there. Rethink buying!
Favorite Features
Safety rating are good, which is important, to me being this van is used to drive my 3 children around.
Suggested Improvements
Everything under the hood....Ford has wisely decided to stop making vans, so there will be no improvements, but the seating space and space on the sides to get to the third row is a major issue for me and my children are small, as they grow it will become more of a problem. over all performance.