2006 Ford Freestar Consumer Review: Glad to own a Freestar with 4.

2006 Ford Freestar - Consumer Review

Glad to own a Freestar with 4.2 litre
By Tony on

2006 Ford Freestar SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Owning a 98 windstar I had decided to remain with Ford due to the great reliability of the windstar. My Freestar with the 4.2 litre is very powerful! Transmission shifting is much more smooth and improved, the 4 disc brake system is superior to the disc and drum system, the traction control and stability control is excellent in the winter months. I have puchased this vehicle used with 56000 Kilometers and the only issue I presently have is a faulty backup sensor, everything else is peachy. The DVD entertainment is worth a million dollars on those long trips with the kids. The ride is smooth, feels solid and powerful when passing on the freeway. My next vehicle will be a Ford again, the Flex.

4.2 Litre engine! ohh yaaahh! Smooth ride, brakes are terrific, roomy interior, maintenance parts as filters, oil changes, brake jobs are inexpensive. 3 zone air conditioning is fantastic with rear overhead vents and control panels, Great DVD entertainment system for the kids, dropped well is handy,

Optional SUPERCHARGER would work wonders!! LOL!! More rear leg room for adults, an all wheel drive, a more modern transmission and twin overhead cam engine, More durable disc brake system, better quality on the original factory tires, better plastic materials for trims, nicer exterior styling.