2005 Ford Freestar Consumer Review: It's the best

2005 Ford Freestar - Consumer Review

Cargo Cargo Minivan (3.9L V6 4-speed Automatic)

It's the best
By Adam on

2005 Ford Freestar Cargo 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I love my 2005 Ford Freestar; my kids love the DVD entertainment system and my wife likes how she can start the car with the keyless entry system and just go hop in to her heated seats. I like the 6 disk CD changer also. My kids like that they have some power in the back with the rear controls for the air condition and audio options; we also like the electronic 3 zone climate system. Wow there is just do much stuff about it, I like the message system where the car can check it self. But we mostly love the power sliding doors and liftgate; the power liftgate is the one feature we use the most because everytime we go to buy something we just open or close it with a touch of a button.

The power liftgate, power sliding doors, DVD entertainment system, 6 disk CD changer, electronic climate control system, heated seats, power driver and passenger seats, power pedals, memory features, driver door mounted key pad, steering wheel controls, turn signal in mirrors, and rear parking sensors.

They really need to get a navigation system in there, power windows in the second row like every other minivan has, more power outlets, the power sliding doors have no safety sensors, power liftgate should come standard on the limited models, front parking sensors, a bigger DVD screen, and cooled seats.