Great Van
By Great Van on
2005 Ford Freestar SE 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I have only had my van for a couple of weeks, but so far the family loves it. The kids really like the DVD system and I like the peace and quiet I get when I'm in the car. It seems that this van has something for everyone. The captain chairs in the second row are great. It gives the kids plenty of room to spread out. I love all the storage and the deep space in the back ... no more having to chase the groceries around. Overall I think I made a smart purchase, especially with all the rebates and discount pricing I got a great deal and a great family vehicle.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the captain chairs in the second row, the DVD system so the kids can watch a movie and there are no more radio wars. I especially like the deep space in the back for storage. It's like having a trunk, but if you're short like I am it's easier to get the groceries out.
Suggested Improvements
My first experience at the gas pump was not a pleasant one, but then again I'm sure no matter what you drive these days it's not. I get about 24 miles to the gallon so I can't complain.