Used 2005 Ford Freestar Limited Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestar model:

Love it!
By Randy

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this van. It gets good gas mileage (23 mpg) and is very comfortable. I just drove it on a 1000 mile trip and had a blast!

Good gas mileage. Very comfortable.

Just a fun car
By tarkin1944

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been so much fun to own and drive. I'm a good driver and drive conservatively. The body part fits are wonderful and the interior is beautiful for a minivan. I only wish that Ford would continue to build them.

The car is just loaded with all the important features a driver would want, music, lighting, rear sensors, smoothness on the road, etc.

Really at this point I can not think of anything more then what it already has.

Freestar-Limited
By Romeo Pierre

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable to drive. Excellent viewing of the road. Bright light to drive at night, very spacious cargo space, very quite on the road, not bad on gas 22 miles a gallon on highway.

Bucket heated power seat.

Better gas millage, 5 speed transmission will sure make the different.

An excellent all around vehicle
By Peter Leechh

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My previous vehicle was a late model Lexus LS, a very good car, but I am just as happy driving the Freestar & it is more practical. Highly recommend it!

Style, driving, quiet, rattle free, no trouble!

Better seat folding arrangement to give more usable flat floor area.

It's the best
By Adam

2005 Ford Freestar Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my 2005 Ford Freestar; my kids love the DVD entertainment system and my wife likes how she can start the car with the keyless entry system and just go hop in to her heated seats. I like the 6 disk CD changer also. My kids like that they have some power in the back with the rear controls for the air condition and audio options; we also like the electronic 3 zone climate system. Wow there is just do much stuff about it, I like the message system where the car can check it self. But we mostly love the power sliding doors and liftgate; the power liftgate is the one feature we use the most because everytime we go to buy something we just open or close it with a touch of a button.

The power liftgate, power sliding doors, DVD entertainment system, 6 disk CD changer, electronic climate control system, heated seats, power driver and passenger seats, power pedals, memory features, driver door mounted key pad, steering wheel controls, turn signal in mirrors, and rear parking sensors.

They really need to get a navigation system in there, power windows in the second row like every other minivan has, more power outlets, the power sliding doors have no safety sensors, power liftgate should come standard on the limited models, front parking sensors, a bigger DVD screen, and cooled seats.