2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Review: Worth the money, Check it out!

2004 Ford Freestar - Consumer Review

SES Passenger Minivan (3.9L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Worth the money, Check it out!
By K. Bartley on

2004 Ford Freestar SES 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Debated for 3 months over Ford, Honda and Toyota. I am VERY happy I bought this. With rebates MUCH cheaper than both and great value for the money. I know Honda and Toyota keep their value better, but this van is awesome. I own a Honda so I know about reliability. I have heard horror stories about all cars so I went with what I believe is the best value. I have the DVD, Quad buckets, power pedals, cargo net and Red paint. My wife still can't believe we own a van now but even she admits it's nice. Bottom line for us. $5K cheaper and same warranty. Doubt anything will happen to cost us $5K in repairs before warranty runs out so here we are. A GREAT VAN!

DVD, Fold flat third row, Tri Zone Air, Quad buckets, Power of engine, Sporty look and feel. Gas tank size. Overall the standard features are great!

Little better fuel mileage, standard power sliding doors, more console space overhead without sunroof.