First Time Ford Owner.
By The Five Farrell's on
2004 Ford Freestar Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
Main reason I wanted to purchase this was it's stylish body look, and the feel I got when I was sitting behind the wheel.Totally feel at ease when the wife and kids are doing their thing (school, sports, errands, etc.). I am confident in their safety, and confident that the vehicle will perform as directed in the brochures we read. Ford did a quality job with the redesign; because we are going to stay in the Ford Family of Freestar. Look for the five Farrell's in 2006 when we will be ready to trade up to a newer version.I am impatient to wait...and confident you will continue to compete with the foreign vehicles on the market.
Favorite Features
Style, Comfort, Power on acceleration. Love the way my vehicle shines after I wash it! Everyone in the neighborhood can't believe it's American! Love the way it wraps around my family, and me especially when the wife lets me drive it. Lastly, I love the acceleration when I push on the gas.
Suggested Improvements
1. Need a few more miles to the gallon, without giving up anything in engine power/torgue. 2. Need a better center console. Something that a man can lean on, when he is holding the hand of his wifey! 3. Automatic door closing sensors. Just in case the kids get in the way of a closed door.