2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Review: A Beauty

2004 Ford Freestar - Consumer Review

Limited Passenger Minivan (4.2L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A Beauty
By Corn Girl on

2004 Ford Freestar Limited 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my 2000 Windstar for a 2004 Freestar and I am glad I did. I like this van so much that I can live in it! It is a pleasure to drive and I am pleased with the van's performance. Even my husband is looking forward to take this van on a road trip. I tried the Sienna and Odessey and there is no comparison, especially with the sporty exterior. Great job FORD!! If your in the market for a van do as the slogan says: "Have you looked at a FORD lately? Look again!" I am a satisfied owner and you will be too.

I like the fold away back seat, the awesome stero, the keyless entry, the two tone exterior, the numerous storage compartments, esp. the one on the dash and the pocket on the drivers seat (good for mail}, heated seats, puddle lights, back up sensors, homelink, etc.,etc.

The back could be wider and I do not like how the shoulder strap for third seat hangs down. I am thinking of holding it up with velcro. The left outlet plug cover when opened gets in the way with my tea cup holder. Other than these minor complaints the Freestar is a winner.