2004 Ford Freestar Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestar model:
My Freestar
By GrmaSugr on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Ford Freestar, so far. Have only had it for about 2 months..so far, it is great...

I Love my Freesstar Van
By brenda hagan on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had many vans and cars ( mostly neww ones )BUT when i bought my Freestar Van ..I fell in Love with it ..Its great! It has everything i want in a van plus more ..I always make up places to go just to drive it ..Thank You Ford You out did yourselves with the new Ford Freestar..

Almost A Perfect Van
By Loyal Ford Buyer on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Owned a Mercury Villager before this vehicle. This is more spacious and has a much better ride. Second row of captain seats are a little narrow for an adult and the rear seat has little leg room for an adult and is uncomfortable for two. Rear restraint for a child hangs down from the ceiling and can be distracting when looking in the rear view mirror. When passengers in the rear are watching a DVD forget about seeing anything in the rear view mirror. When dropping kids off for sports and the van is running exhaust fumes enter van when tailgate is open.

surprised
By notavanman on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped toyota and nissan, but the freestar had superior features, safety and price. suprised how much i like this van. this is my first ford but not my last.

Freestar won my heart!
By KennyMA on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

For anyone who has been looking at Minivans, you can't beat the Ford Freestar for the money. The torque is unbelievable (4.2L) and the third row seat is great. I'm not sure if I'll ever use the tailgating feature, but it's sure nice to have it if you need it. The way the seat folds to the floor is the best design. I can store pretty much anything in there. I'm very happy and I can't believe I've found a minivan for my wife that I enjoy driving.

Try it - you'll like it!
By Conway on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We disagree with some of editor's review. Even though we've only had vehicle a short time, driving is a definite pleasure; even better than our Taurus. We do have almost all options on our vehicle; most importantly, all of the safety features available. Have plenty of power for both around town and highway driving.

New Ford
By KevinD on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Freestar Minivan SEL 4dr Minivan (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Smooth ride, car-like. Have only had vehicle for a few weeks and 1000 miles. Kids love the DVD player.