2016 Ford Focus Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Great car
By Benjamin Nance

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I would have to say, the car is great. I have a SE Hatchback Focus Black with Black Leather. The only problem I have with the car is the lack of Horsepower/Torque. I have 160HP with 130T which is very little. I do have plans on upgrading, ut I will wait till the warranty is up. 3yrs 36000 miles and 60000 powertrain. All in all, I recommend this car. This car is soo much better than my last car. 2012 Ford Focus. I could name many reasons I really disliked my 2012 car. Might be woth adding, but im running out of room to write. FYI, Ford Focus cars are great if you steer clear of year 2013-2014 models due to Gearbox issues.

A perfect car
By Armin

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A perfect car with great handling..have the ecoboost 3 cylinder and it is really the car i really love ...its not expensive and i enjoy driving it..

Pops focus
By Wayne

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I brought the car for looks ,size,and gas mileage,other things were in the other size cars ,but the price was most inportant,Im happy

My 2nd Focus in 10 years - WOW!
By Evan Selby

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 2007 Focus SE Hatchback and just purchased a 2016 Focus SE Hatchback two weeks ago. I really liked the first one, but this one is an entirely different animal. Ford kept the best of the previous models and managed to add a whole collection of improvements. I opted for the Stick Shift with the SE Luxury Package- -Rear Disc Brakes, Leather, Fog Lamps, LED Running Lights, 17" alloys and upgraded stereo system. Handling for the Focus has always been a hallmark of the model, but Ford managed to improve it. After driving it nearly 1200 miles, all I can say is WOW! What a difference 9 years made in the level of refinement. Quieter, more powerful, awesome handling and shifting, and lots of nifty features like Traction Control, Hill Assist and a Back up Camera. It's like Ford actually got in my head when I was driving the last car and got the wish list of items I had for that vehicle and added them for my next purchase. I will say that Stick Shift Models are somewhat hard to find - My dealership rep took 3 weeks to get one in with the specs that I provided him with. Cons: Tight back seat, Tall gearing in Final drive.

Sassy Scarlet is her name
By Jo Ann Moschetto

2016 Ford Focus Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car in general. The race red is awesome. The only thing I don't like is the tight back seat. Not enough room for passengers over 5 feet.