Ford Focus Sedan SE
By yammms on
2014 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
I have always driven Hondas and Toyotas, this is my first Ford purchase and I absolutely love the car. I did a lot of research, test drove many similar priced vehicles and I loved my Focus the moment I test drove it. The car has great visibility, engine is very quiet.The transmission is a little slow to react at times, but that could be because I am used to driving a clutch. The engineers at Ford really put a lot of time into many of some of the little details a few examples, you can roll the windows up after the car has turned off, and the radio stays on until you open the door. I am overall very pleased with both my car and the buying experience. Highly recommend this car.
Favorite Features
Safety features of the vehicle, visibility is awesome, the vehicle health report that I can have emailed to me to check on the engine. Super comfortable seats!
Suggested Improvements
The Ford Sync is a little had to deal with, I think Ford tried to do too much and the dash is a little messy, but otherwise it's ok. I also would like a little compartment for coins or something, that is lacking.