2014 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Fun to drive, comfortable and quiet
By mdspurbe on 05/02/14 16:09 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

We have about 1300 miles on my new Focus Titanium Hatchback, black. We purchased the special handling package. I love how the car drives, suspension is solid but comfortable, steering is tight and responsive. It's not a race car or the ST for that matter, but it has a sporty, peppy performance and gets incredible gas mileage. We have a van and use this car to commute to work, run errands, etc.. did I mention - gas mileage is amazing! The car is quiet, comfortable and has all the bells and whistles. I would not hesitate to take it on a long trip. As a rule I am not a fan of compact cars but this one has me sold - It's a fun car and my wife and I both look forward to driving it!

First New Car
By justingreer on 04/01/14 11:39 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

This is "my" first brand new car and I have to say, it is wonderful. My wife bought a brand new Mitsubishi in 2011 and my Focus has been a better experience all around.

Taking a chance with Ford.... So far, so good!
By noahsride on 12/13/13 04:14 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

I've owned mostly imports for the past 10 yrs and I just decided to move on from my 07 Mazda3 with 160k on it, so I took advantage of Black Friday and got a very good deal on a Focus Hatch Titanium. It came down to the Mazda3, Cruze Diesel, Golf Diesel or Focus. I was seeking MPGs, sportiness and comfort. All were great cars w/ their own pros/cons, something about the Focus grabbed me. Ford has caught my eye w/ their recent designs and I'd had a great experience w/ a Sport Trac so I decided to give Ford a try. So far the car has been awesome (~2k miles). I drive a ton for work, so I'll keep you posted on progress. If you're considering the Focus, I highly recommend it.

Very impresssive
By rasm on 11/17/13 11:47 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Very sporty and good looking car,1100 miles driven and loving every minute of it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback in VA is:

$133 per month*