What's not to love!!
By clintntx on
2013 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
I researched Mazda 3, Chevy Cruze, Buick Verano, & Ford Focus, & contacted dealers online. Then I test-drove them in that order. When I got to the Ford, the car just felt right for me in a field of very good cars. Ended up buying a Titanium sedan at Cerritos Ford in September 2012. Great service from sales rep Kathy Bailey & service rep Sergio Ortiz. Drove the car across the desert southwest when it had less than 500 miles on it, was pleased at gas mileage of 37 & doubly pleased that the long drive was less tiring than in my 2008 Lincoln. The car is adequately powered, great handling, quiet, smooth, & best of all, fun to drive.
Favorite Features
Handling, electronic toys, sound system/satellite radio, interior, keyless locks/starting.
Suggested Improvements
Back seat is tight, but in truth I've had no passengers back there, so no complaints. Could have a shorter learning curve for the SYNC/My Ford Touch system.
By fordjunk1
on 06/24/13 21:28 PM (PDT)

Just a little warning. We have a 2012 Ford Focus, it's been a complete nightmare. Trans trouble, trans trouble and more trans trouble. At only 26,000 miles it's FINALLY in the shop for major trans repairs! Give your nice little Focus another 20,000 miles and let me know how happy you are.