YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
By zjgarcia on
2013 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
This car is very cheap to purchase and lots of fun to drive. But since I have had it I have had to replace one of the front drive axles and the parking brake. The front end sounds loose. The paint on the hood is already chipping off. I drive very conservatively and do not follow cars close for this reason. I know it is not my fault. The S model comes with automatic lights but only on the dash, so when it gets dark enough your dash lights come on, but not your headlights. I have been pulled over by the police already because I did not have my headlights on. On the other hand it is fun to drive and with the price being so cheap you can afford to make the modifications you want to make it yours
Favorite Features
5-speed manual transmission, stereo, light weight, fuel efficient, cheap to purchase, I put a cold air intake into it and it really improved the fuel efficiency and power, plus it makes it sound mean.
Suggested Improvements
Beef up the paint job it chips too easily. Upgrade the little features like the automatic lights. If you are going to put in a light sensor have it turn on all lights not just the dash. Since the stock parts are soo fragile, make aftermarket/spare parts more available/affordable like exhaust, cold air intake, carbon fiber hood, parking brake, etc.