Love the car, except............
By 50somethingtoo on
2013 Ford Focus SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I fell in love with this car the moment I sat in it. For the most part, it is very well designed, the handling is incredible and it is a great value. It is a quiet ride and a very fun car to drive around town. But, there are a couple of opportunities for improvement (see Suggested Improvements). I'm getting about 24MPG on short, in-town trips this winter.
Favorite Features
I'm very impressed with the stock stereo and speakers (and I'm pretty picky about my sound). I like the USB input, so I can put all of my music on a thumb drive.
Suggested Improvements
1) Move the headrest back about an inch, so your shoulders can rest against the back of the seat and it doesn't cause neck pain. Long trips are going to be unbearable in this car. 2) Base model should come with a better all-season tire. The stock tires are worthless on snow and ice. 3) SYNC should access radio and CD functions on base model.
By bokchoy
on 05/05/13 09:53 AM (PDT)

pull head rest foward it will spring back.isable tire road grip fearture read manual

By bokchoy
on 05/05/13 09:58 AM (PDT)

grab back of head rest pull foward it will spring up right.its fully adjustable.2nd disengage tire grip feature and car may not slip in snow read manual.