2013 Ford Focus Consumer Review: I like it!

2013 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

I like it!
By 1sgdavo on

2013 Ford Focus SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Ok, I got to the Ford Focus by accident. I originally went to the local dealer to see a Fiesta, but their inventory was nonexistent, then I asked for the Focus and they only had one. Next door was a Honda dealer so we looked at a Civic, Liked it, but they would not do a deal over rims. So I went to Spokane to Wendle Motors after looking at their inventory online. Sent two car that I wanted to look at and they had them all ready for me. Test drove a White focus SE and a Grey Fiesta, loved both chose the Focus. No issues with it, small learning curve with all the controls, handles well and Good gas mileage so far. No issues with trany. I would recommend this car.
in is an auto not 5 speed.

Love the Sync, though it has features I will not use. Love the Sirius radio, Love the controls on steering wheel. Love the rims, love the space, getting to love the color. Love the info screen on center stack. Love the outside temp gauge. Love the MPG, so far average of about 36mpg

Leather wrapped steering wheel would be nice. Move the cup holder add leg room in the back, though I will never sit there. Dumb down the Sync or make it more intuitive.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review