Great Car
By angel8050 on
2013 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Whoever does not give this car at least 4 stars is a [non-permissible content removed]!!!!! We bought this Focus Sedan SE about a month ago, it gives me about 40 miles a gallon on the freeway driving at around 70 mph. I tried the jetta s, did not like it nor has any power, I had a 2011 Toyota Corolla and this focus is smoother than it. I think the new re design focus is a great buy!!! I would say the only bad thing is that sometimes at low speeds, when you first take off I think the transmission gets a little confused, but other than that its perfect. I love the sync, the bluetooth, the voice recognition.
Favorite Features
I love the sync, the bluetooth, the voice recognition. The design is beautiful, 160 horse power, more power than civic, corolla, elanta, sentra.
Suggested Improvements
Transmission at low speed gets confused.
By rbpexman
on 10/06/13 03:23 AM (PDT)

"Whoever does not give this car at least 4 stars is a [non-permissible content removed]!!!!!" Whoever suggests such a generalization is an idiot. I bought two of these vehicles...and I now have two vehicles with Powershift transmissions that sound like ball bearings rolling around inside a beer can. After re-programming...and after internal seal replacements...the performance sucks, the fuel economy is much worse, and the grinding and rattling are still there. Enjoy.