The Horror Story
By daisy83 on
2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
Shortly after purchasing our 2012 Ford Focus, we noticed a shuddering noise, coming from the front end. Had it checked several over and over. We were told it would stop approx. after 1000miles.Surprise, Surprise...4000 miles now and STILL making noise.. Spoke to FORD CORP, several times.. We were told it is within standards and is normal... How can a car that draws attention when shifting, be normal??? FORD has a problem!! I guess they don't know how to fix it.. THANK YOU FORD!!! for making our life totally stressed and exhausted.. we are at our wits end and are ready to surrender the vehicle. O by the way, noise in the gas tank area as well.. grandkids wonder what the noise is!!!
Favorite Features
Love the color
Suggested Improvements
Fix the problem
By tnel332
on 06/15/12 21:54 PM (PDT)

That's why I will NEVER buy a ford. About 20 years ago I got a letter from Ford to about possible faulty motor mounts. I go to the dealer and they throw the letter back at me and told me only to come back when you have a problem with them. Several years later, I got a recall for the transmission and the dealer tells me the motor mounts are shot. I called Ford and they said, Well Mr Nelson, we did send you a letter and you did nothing about it...I told them what the dealer said years earlier and I asked them how do you know if you have a problem with motor mounts unless the motor falls out of the car....My problem, I will never buy another ford...I'm glad I read this as I was almost thinking about a Focus...What was I thinking...Thanks for the post.