Run from the Focus Nightmare
By lataya on
2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
Purchased my 2012 Ford Focus from Mike reinchenbach Ford in Florence SC, 6 ago, with 6 miles. The vehicle has given me so many problems in the past couple months and Ford dealerships and For corporate office also give customers the run around and feel no sympathy. I took my vehicle back to Mike Rein. and indicated that there were a problem, they refused to listen and just said it is normal. The "normal" problem, now is a very big problem. Got my wheel bearing replaced. Problem was found by Raceway Ford of Hartsville SC. It was repaired. However, they also indicated that there were nothing wrong with the transmission. Now Car is in the shop (leaking clutch and transmission). Nighmare.
Favorite Features
Outside appearance. Car drives like a piece of junk. Do not let you eyes fool you. You will get fooled. It is a piece of junk. I can see a class action lawsuit coming. Please keep all your documentations for your repairs. You will need them in the future.
Suggested Improvements
Other suggestion I have to make is to have ford not make any more of these cars. Problems. Problems. Problems. Problems. Nightmare, Nightmare, Nightmare. This is not a reliable car. You will be side the road, many days. Please take my adivce, do not buy. Please. Take heed of the warning. Do not buy. Suggestion to Ford, stop telling people it is okay. It is not. According to a manager at the dealer, he indicated that Ford sent them a bulletin about this car, but why is it that the consumer did not hear about it. Suggestion: Be more truthful.