Mistake in buying this car
By displeased1 on
2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
Car handles pretty well, looks good, gets great gas mileage on the highway, ok on city miles. Some good accessories. That annoying transmission does NOT get better, gets worse. Had issues of parts not being installed completely, screws left off, etc., which were fixed mostly by the local dealer. But I have been disappointed and wanted to trade up at dealer where I bought it Sunny King Ford Alabama...4100 miles only on car. They know all the issues I had and acted like they would make it right for me. They offered me almost half what I paid-4 months!! Resale is pathetic! So really think before you buy.
Favorite Features
Highway gas mileage. Looks good. Sync - voice activated, hands-free phone.
Suggested Improvements
Transmission needs noise and jerking fixed. Driver seat has "wings" that make it uncomfortable, too narrow.
By heydithhh
on 10/11/12 05:17 AM (PDT)

What did you end up doing with your Focus? I am having the same issues with mine and it is BAD. I have taken it to the dealer 3 times in the past month and they wont do anything. They keep telling me this is "normal". If it was "normal", why didnt it happen when I test drove it? Why didnt it happen until now? and BTW, the software update to "fix" the issue made it WORSE!