2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Lovin My Focus

2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2012 Ford Focus

Lovin My Focus
By liguy631 on

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

I have my 2012 Focus SLE Hatchback for about a month and a half now. I absolutely LOVE this car. Having an SUV for the past 11 years, I wanted a change. Originally went down to Ford to look at the Fiesta, then,
I saw this Focus.
I needed something that got good gas mileage as I was recently transferred with my job, and am now driving 60 miles a day, versus 10! I loved this car from the minute I saw it. I have the Tuxedo Black (Great color) with Black Leather interior.
My only regret is getting the Black interior, should have went with the Stone Color Leather , as the Black is very HOT in the summer in this car until the A/C cools it down. I am averaging 31 MPG right now in mixed driving.

This car handles like a little sports car. Love the interior, the quality of the materials is amazing for a car that costs so little. It defintely looks much more expensive than it is. I have the rain sensitive wipers that turn on by themselves, along with the auto headlights. Great feature. Love the car's looks, and the quiet and comfortable ride. Highly unusual in a car in this class. Test drive one if you are thinking about getting one, you will be sold, just like I was!

Heated mirrors should be standard, as it is only included in the Winter Package.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review