2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Love my new Focus SE Sedan

2012 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

Love my new Focus SE Sedan
By ldw6559 on

2012 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just picked up my New Focus Sedan in Sterling Metallis Grey with a 5 speed manual tranny and the 203A package. Including 2500 in rebates final price 15,775.00. I can't imagine another car with all these features , ( look up 203A package) for a better price and it handles and drives better than my wifes 28,000.00 Camry. This car is comfortable, stylish, well made and an absolute blast to drive. The interior is well laid out and very comfortable. The ride is excellent and very quiet. Try one before you purchase a simular size car and I'm betting you'll choose the Focus. Looks alone inside and out have that European feel and remember most of this car was designed in Germany and built in Mich.

Manual trannny, My Ford Sync is awsome and I figured it all out in no time. Stereo with 6 speakers rocks pretty good. Two 12 volt receptacles including one in the back. USB as well as regular port for mp3 players and all sync up perfectly. Good seating with nice fabric material and all around comfort and quietness.

A little more power and 6 speed manual.