I love this car
By praveen75 on
2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
Took delivery 2 weeks ago and this car (SEL version) has got everything I needed. Technology apart, I am completely sold on the handling and performance of this vehicle. I already see a 30 MPG on my dash with 900 miles on the odometer - mostly city driving. Haven't gone on a long drive yet and I am sure the vehicle can deliver on the 35 MPG promise on highways. I went with 10 speaker Sony Audio system and it is a mind blowing stereo experience. My Ford Touch is a little buggy but works with all my USBs and voice commands - cool. The vehicle strikes a perfect balance on the performance, afforadability, technology, fuel-efficiency and handling. The interior has a very clean finish. We love it!
Favorite Features
Fuel-Efficiency, Handling, Performance, Interior design, contoured seats - the seats just hug your back - I love that feel! The vehicle is very responsive especially in curves and turns. Great audio system - Sony 10 Speakers. Exterior design looks very stylish and aero-dynamic and sporty.
Suggested Improvements
MyFordTouch system needs improvement on the responsiveness and usability of the interface. Improve the transmission to allow a smooth transition of first 3 gears.