Great first 2 months
By red_racer on
2012 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
I have made it to 2 months and 2,000 miles. I have been very happy with my purchase. I had a Jeep Liberty which I liked but needed better fuel economy and I got it I drove to a job 48 miles away one way for 4 days and averaged 35.2 mpg it was city and highway. It has been living up to the rating. I got a full loaded model with everything but the parking pkg. An amazing amount of stuff in what is a compact. Way more than my Liberty Sport. The transmission seemed a little buggy especially the first few blocks that seems to be mostly gone. Only dilemma was the Navigation would not work. So had to have it fixed. But after a reboot and and upgrade in service no problems.
Favorite Features
Best for me as I work at different job locations all the time is the Navigation. It has been truly awesome. I never had a Nav system. I cannot believe the accuracy. Like today I went out and and Nav sent me done a one way street. The RIGHT way. I love I can run my Ipod from the MFT. And that Sync actually understands me. But rough with the windows open at times. First time I ever had auto temperature controls just tell Sync I want 72 and it keeps it.
Suggested Improvements
Not many. I had a nice storage area on the dash in the Jeep. Could use something like that. And the cup holders could be maybe deeper or farther forward. But generally well designed.