2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Going back for service for the

2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automated Manual)

Going back for service for the 6th time.
By rdj84 on

2012 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Ford Focus 2012 was sold to me as the new and improved version of the Ford compact cars. The car has a fair handling and an overall fair driving experience. After 3K miles, I'm still waiting for the 28mpg - 31mpg promise. I only get 24mpg on a good day. And then there is the My Ford Touch, powered by Microsoft. That should have been my first clue that I was getting set up for disaster. Nothing really works, when it comes to multitasking. I can't make a call without freezing the system. If I play the ipod (when it works) the bluetooth goes off. I have 19 separate video clips of all the malfunctions this car has.

The look of the Hatchback.

I don't really know if they can fix the problems with my car. I've taken the car 5 times to the dealership and they keep saying there is nothing wrong. That an update to the software will come in January. That is why I had to default to video record each problem so they could believe me that the problems are not software related. I don't know if its a lemon that I need to replace but I'm really regretting getting into the new Ford Focus.