2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Ford has a winner!

2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

Ford has a winner!
By jonkit99 on

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Took delivery 3 days ago and so far I am completely satisfied with this vehicle. Previous auto was 2008 Escape and while this model is one of Fords best sellers it was not my bag. While I have need of some cargo space the Focus Hatch has plenty and I did not need an auto as large as the Escape. This Focus has style, it is one sharp looking vehicle. The new manual transmission that you cannot shift manually (yeah I was confused too) is as smooth as silk w/six speed to boot. My old Focus Hatch was no slouch at the green light and this new guy is even better. I left aToyota Matrix in the dust. Not something I normally do but I couldn't resist just once. Smooth & quiet ride. It's a winner!

Style, Electric power steering, Six speed auto transmission, Handling and ride. Quiet cabin. Turn radius.

Tach, & speedo guages difficult to read in daylight even with bright control at max.