Back from Honda
By lvstyle on
2012 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
Now that I've had my focus for a few weeks I can truly say what a remarkable car the new focus is.Lets start with the transmission. My tranny seemed to be doing some weird things in the beginning but it has smoothed out as it was just setting its shift points. Some find the shifting a bit un-nerving but my car is getting 31.4 miles on average. I have zero issue's with the tranny. If I wanted a car that gets lower gas mileage and has muscle I would have bought the mustang.The focus is fun to drive and suprisingly has a lot of pep under the hood. I traded an 06 civic and I'm not looking back. I had a lot of minor issues with the civic and the new civics dont have the value that focus has.
Favorite Features
Fuunnn to drive and very responsive. The titanium handles corners like a go-cart and has a lot of pep to boot. For a small car it sure has a big feel. Sync does get glitchy now and again but so does my personal computer and my smart phone. The turn signals are pretty cool also. Just lift or lower the lever to just before it clicks and they will blink three times with out holding it. Good old American ingenuity at work at FORD!Welcome back FORD!
Suggested Improvements
I have the hatch back and the only down side for me is there isn't room for my golf clubs in the back.
By ritchie19047
on 01/28/12 12:31 PM (PST)

I guess we are the only two who figured out the transmission. I love this car