2012 Ford Focus Consumer Review: 2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback

2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automated Manual)

2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback
By kej3 on

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Purchased car in January 2012 and now have 21K on vehicle. No problems with anything so far. Last week I set the cruise at 100Km for 30 Km and then at 82 Km for 18 Km and when I stopped the average liters/100 Km were 5.0 This works out to 56.5 MPG (Imperial) or pretty close to the 58 MPG rating on the sticker. I wish there were more storage places in the front/dash for cell phones/change etc. Most people that ride in the car are impressed with the interior fit and finish. I think it would be too small for a family but for 2 people it's just fine. One pet peeve is that my acoustic guitar won't fit in the back unless the seatbacks are down.

Rain sensitive wipers. heated seats, ambient lighting, Fast warm up in cold weather and handles well on corners. Much quieter inside than my 08 Accord.

Thinner front pillars to aid in seeing to the left and right, Move heating and cooling controls up higher on the dash so you don't have to take yours eyes off the road so long to adjust them. I would like more storage areas in the front either on the dash or the consul for change/cell phones etc.