2012 Ford Focus Issues
By farz on
2012 Ford Focus Titanium 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)
If you think to buy New Ford Focus, think again, Do not do it. My 2012 Ford Focus has lot of issues regards to SYNC system. every day new error masseges for phone conections, one day whole system and screen went black and every thing was off. the car is shaking after long drive if try to take off. there is seat belt safety issues if for any reason unlock the seat belt while driving there will be no worning light or sound also if leave the and come back and start driving there wil be no any sign of worning. over all very poor quality but very nice design. This will be my First and Last Ford Product.
Favorite Features
Exterior, Interior design
Suggested Improvements
Think Quality
By unfocused1
on 02/29/12 15:54 PM (PST)

Is yours the MFT (touch-based, high-end) system? I've read there are issues, but place that blame to the people who made it: Microsoft. Also, even under the best conditions, some lemons go through. That's typical of any product, not just cars. Do you believe Ford manufactured these in bad faith, or deliberately building them poorly? Please go to a dealer and explain your issues, politely. They'll help. There are lemon laws and other regulations that can help you as well. P.S. The word is "warning", and your use of a generic filler term like "product" ends up being more distracting, even if it is the last word written in your review.

By cherryfan
on 03/16/12 21:07 PM (PDT)

Sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience! Convince the dealer to make it right.

By ritchie19047
on 03/22/12 14:33 PM (PDT)

the update, if not, soon in your mailbox fixes everything

By focusmanual12
on 06/20/12 06:28 AM (PDT)

I wold check with ford. I have a new focus and I love it. Never had a single problem with sync, the care runs and drives great and the build quality seems very good.