2012 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Very Surprising!
By chart63 on 05/03/11 11:08 AM (PDT)

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

From the moment I stepped into the 2012 Focus, I was hooked. I test drove a Civic, a Mazda 3, an Elantra, and a Cruze. All of them were good cars, but the Focus really stood out from those. It feels like it should cost a lot more than it does. I know what type of car I was looking for...I wanted a comfortable, good mileage, "fun to drive" car and the 2012 Focus fit the bill. Aside from the great enhancements to the exterior, the interior has a major upgrade from years past, and the technology available is truly amazing. The 6 speed double clutch transmission can take some getting used to, but is responsive. Fun, good MPG, solid build quality, and technology make this a great entry!

Ford has a winner!
By jonkit99 on 05/02/11 12:35 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

Took delivery 3 days ago and so far I am completely satisfied with this vehicle. Previous auto was 2008 Escape and while this model is one of Fords best sellers it was not my bag. While I have need of some cargo space the Focus Hatch has plenty and I did not need an auto as large as the Escape. This Focus has style, it is one sharp looking vehicle. The new manual transmission that you cannot shift manually (yeah I was confused too) is as smooth as silk w/six speed to boot. My old Focus Hatch was no slouch at the green light and this new guy is even better. I left aToyota Matrix in the dust. Not something I normally do but I couldn't resist just once. Smooth & quiet ride. It's a winner!

At last the europeen Focus
By remiguertin on 04/15/11 20:51 PM (PDT)

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

We bought the 2012 Focus for my wife, to replace her 2000 Nissan Maxima. We were there to test drive a 2010 Fusion that they could not locate. While checking the yard, I saw this candy red Focus, showed it to my wife; it was love at first sight! We test drove both cars, the Fusion was really nice but the Focus felt more sporty, faster. Excellant steering feedback, the transmission works superbly. Nice comnination of ride and comfort. Closing the doors produced a solid sound.

Techno Crazy
By gnelson1 on 02/11/11 18:53 PM (PST)

2012 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6AM)

I had the chance to get a skeak preview of the all new 2012 and it is avery nice looking ride inside and out! The new styling is very well designed with unique curves and lines. What really impressed me is the all the techno cool stuff. The Ford first SYNC by Microsoft with the Ford My Touch. The New stiffer framing made from very expensive, ultra strong Boron steel. It will be available with features like remote start and Park Assist ( it will actually parallel park its self with little assistance from the driver). The kind of upgraded features you wouldn't expect to see in a vehicle in the C class. But its the power and handleing that sold me on the vehicle! It is Responsive!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Ford Focus in VA is:

$140 per month*