What a Great Car
By hanksranger on
2011 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I have had this car since December 2010, First off I never saw myself buying a car, as I have always driven and liked trucks more; but I needed something good on gas as I have put 5000 miles on it since I bought it. I have not had a single mechanical issue with it. It handles great, looks good and fit my budget perfectly (the extra features I did not plan on getting where a huge plus). Ford has done really well with their quality the past few years as I have noticed. This thing is built very well and the interior is very well put together, with quality material. I cant stress enough how happy I have been with it. Only thing I could say is its not that comfy on long trips.
Favorite Features
Sync - Very easy to set up and use. Love the convenience it offers. Sirius Satellite radio free for 6 months Gas Mileage - Avg 25-26 in town, 34-37 Highway costs about $35 to fill tank (3.45 gallon) Good Handling, Fun to Drive The rims that where included with my SE package look great! Overall the car looks great, the Fog Lights are another huge plus for it. Ample trunk space 2 Aux jacks and a USB port, I can play music through a thumbdrive!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I can think of is the seats are not all that comfortable on long drives (which I do alot of). I am also 6'2" and my right leg has to lean up against the side of the center of the trim where the radio and aux jacks are. Kind of annoying but Ive gotten used to it.