Seriously?? A Focus?
By stevekc on
2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
I have had this car for about 5 months now. I really did not want to post a review so soon but I also did not want to wait until the car was completely irrelevant....At first my mind was so set on this Volvo S80 that I did not even want to test drive a Focus, they always seemed like a "starter" car that was short on features, esp to someone accustomed to BMWs & Lincolns. But I am an open minded car guy and the Volvo turned out to be a real POS. If nothing else I just wanted to scratch the Focus off the list. I liked it but wasn't sold until I drove a couple of other cars including a Fusion and a Mercury Milan, which was super nice but the trans had a hard clunk when downshifting from 2 to 1
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats, heated side view mirrors, Ambient lighting, Sunroof, Premium Sound System with factory subwoofer - the absolute best audio system I have ever had from any car manufacturer, Bluetooth & Microsoft SYNC...and of course the Ford dealer in Dillsburg, PA whose last name is the 1st name of a woman and the sales consultant who we'll just call S.T.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe it is just me but since day 1 I can't put more than 5 or 6 dollars of gas in before the pump cuts off as if the tank is full. I basically have to top it off the entire time in order to fill it up unless I happen to go to an older gas station where the pumps are not as powerful as some of the more recently manufactured gas pumps are....Oh and the dash lighting should match the color of the ambient lighting that is chosen and just default to the standard blue when Ambient lighting is turned off.