My honest opinion- Excellent car
By lydiasdad on
2011 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
We own a 2011 Focus stick shift that we bought in Jan 2011. We have over 24,000 miles on it. This is our first Ford. We've owned Toyotas, Hyundais, Kias, Chevys and Saturns. This is probably my favorite so far. I really went to the dealership to look at a Fusion midsize sedan but was shocked at the cost. So we looked at the Focus.It was a little too small for my taste, but I wanted a new car so we reluctantly bought it, for a steal. It was brand new but almost 4,000 off because they wanted the old model out for the redesignes 2012s. Well, after a year and a half, I have to say I love this car and I'm glad we got it.
Favorite Features
There is a ton of legroom for the front people. We have 3 small kids (one's a baby), and although they dont have a ton of room in the back, they're not squashed like sardines either, the room inside is better than you'd expect from a small car. Of course, in a year or 2 we're going to have to buy a bigger car or van for the growing children, but I will not get rid of this car. I don't know why the official review on this site said this car has a cheap looking interior. I think the interior looks awesome. It's mainly black with silver trim. I love the sattelite radio. The trunk is huge for a small car, and it runs perfect. I never had to take it to the dealer for anything other than oil chang
Suggested Improvements
I do not have a problem with this car. However, the back/trunk area of the car seems like its a little higher than the front so my wife sometimes has trouble looking out the back window when sh's backing up. She has to push herself up when backing up to see. I do not have this problem though.