I really like my new 2011 Focus
By zoom on
2011 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I just bought a 2011 Ford Focus S A/T. I am very pleased with everything. The paint is perfect. It drives well and has great performance. At 100 MPH it holds the road well. The Chinese tires have road noise and the hubcaps are cheap looking and rattle so they will be replaced. I really like the interior, four speaker c/d- mp3- radio, A/C and the overdrive lockout. I would recommend cruise control as the car is responsive and hard to hold an exact speed on trips. I have averaged 38 MPG for the first 1000 miles of mixed driving. I would recommend this car to anyone. I bought it now as the 2012 Focus will be a turbo which will reduce it's long term durability. GOOD JOB FORD!
Favorite Features
Quick, responsive and comfortable. The automatic transmission with overdrive is seamless and the overdrive lockout is great for mountains. The paint job is impressive and perfect. Seats are very comfortable and adjustable. I am surprised to get a car so nice for such a small price.
Suggested Improvements
Cargo box for the trunk. Better tires. Add cruise control. I have studied the mechanics, drivability, durability, economy and owner satisfaction for 60 days of cars in this class before buying this one and after driving mine I feel this is a great little car at any price.