2011 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Great car for the money!

2011 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great car for the money!
By kelstar88 on

2011 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought a 2011 Ford Focus SE Automatic with Sync package. I compared this car to all other cars in the same class. I was on a budget... and initially interested in purchasing an Escape but realized how much money it would save me if I went with the Focus. I love having to hardly ever fill up the gas tank. The road noise is a little load, but with the more aggressive, I was able to drive in the snow with no issue. I would recommend this car to anyone that needed something reliable, and not break the bank!

I love the Sync system. The voice activation system is wonderful. I have a friend of mine that just bought a brand new Acura suv... and she went for a ride in my Focus and was amazed how easily everything worked. She said she still can't get her bluetooth to work correctly, and she paid $20K more than I did for her car! Incredible!

Well, the interior is not the best. It does make some rattles when you drive on roads with potholes. Also, there is this tinking noise that will not seem to go away, but the dealership has been working with me to get it fixed. They are replacing the driver's side seat belt bracket that connects to the wall, hopefully this will resolve the issue. Even though the car is brand new, it's not perfect. Other than that, I have no complaints. Can maintain highway speed, which is an issue I had with my Nissan Sentra.