2011 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Good car for the money

2011 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

Good car for the money
By keithm on

2011 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Having to sell my Taurus SHO(tight times)I Decided on a Focus SES. I had put a lot of cash on the Taurus & had a lot of "equity" in it. This allowed me to pay nearly all cash for the Focus.The Focus SES has a "stiffer" suspension.The options inc. Auto,Leather,"Ambient" lighting, Cruise etc. The car handles very well. It moves pretty quick,but is no SHO.The mileage is excellent, about 35MPG.It's pretty quiet overall, though the 17" tires can be noisy. They help with the good handling. My partner has a Honda Civic. It's a good car, but I thought the Focus handled better & gave you more for the money.The only thing the honda had extra was 4 wheel disc brakes. Ford should offer them as well.

Great mileage,Handles well,Reliable. Plenty of features. Sirius radio, 17" rims (SES model)Leather interior, Ambient lighting. Seats are very comfortable.

OFFER 4 wheel disc brakes(even as an option)Possibly quieter tires.Otherwise a very nice car for the money