Used 2011 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Objective Review
By godspeople

2011 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Car is great on gas and fill up is the lowest among similar size models. Bought the SE Automatic as a Demo at the dealer The brakes sorta grind when it is pressed and the stopping distance is too long for my comfort. The seats are upright with little or no thigh support. However, you do not fee cramped in the cabin. There is an abundance of room. IT takes longer than usual to heat up in the cabin in the winter. Will report on the AC when it is summer. Bump absorption is decent. It is an econo car so do not expect great acceleration. It is ample at best. The Sync system works satisfactory, no complaints so far. For the price, overall it is a solid car. I will run regular updates as the Ks go

Sync!!

There is a new model out and i believe most of the issues have been resolved. I'm probably getting that model next.

Not so happy!
By dhawley

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this 2011 Ford Focus in March 2011 and have had three times already that it has been back to the Dealer for repairs. Once it died and left me stranded on the highway and the dealer couldn't figure out why. Another time it had a rattle and the dealer said it was because a part was left off at the factory. Now the passenger door wont open from inside or out and I have to take it to the dealer again. With all of the hype about how great a car this is supposed to be, I am really disappointed.

Very Satisfied
By lauriebe

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for 6 months, and I'm very impressed. It has everything one needs as far as I'm concerned. I have an automatic, a/c, a cd player, clock, arm rest, cup holders, I can look up my miles per gallon, trip miles, the trunk is a good size considering the size of the car itself, the gas mileage is good, and not that it matters, but I absolutely love the color of my car as well (they have nice options). My favorite feature of the car, is that I feel I'm driving a more expensive vehicle, with the way it drives and handles.. very tight. It really is a fun car to drive. It has smooth driving, and great pick up, and.. it's American made, it's a good value, especially in this economy

Great Car
By bru2011

2011 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my '11 focus in March with a whooping 12 miles on it. I use it as a work car to deliver local newspapers 7 days a week. I am extremely impressed with the gas mileage given the stop and go nature of my driving requirements. I stop at 400 houses everyday and my focus still averages 28-31 mpg. When i get it out on the highway it stays around 36-38. I have put 12500 miles on it in just over 3 months and have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. If ford's cars can take a beating like this I can't wait to see how much their trucks can take!

sync capabilities, steering wheel controls,

n/a

I LOVE this car!
By juschia

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first car I bought on my own. I'm 21. My dad of course came with me who has plenty of knowledge with this stuff. I wanted something affordable, good and gas, and of course, cute. This car has it all. The car is absolutely perfect. Everytime I get in it I am glad I chose a ford. Both my parents drive Fords and I love their vehicles as well. Ford has done a great job with themselves.

Sirius radio, peppiness of the car, interior is gorgeous and comfortable, very cute on the outside, really large trunk

A little bigger of a backseat