Used 2011 Ford Focus S Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Focus Sedan

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

VERY RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE
By AS

2011 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The 2011 Ford Focus goes down as one of the most reliable and affordable vehicle I have owned, and I have owned a few. I bought it used in 2013 with 30,000 and the only maintenance I have had is a full set of brakes and 10 oil changes in the last 15,000. It gets great gas milage, but would like if it had a larger fuel tank (only 13.5 gal). It is comfortable on long trips, and the trunk easily held the luggage for 3 people. My only regret is the color, black, but when buying used you take what's available. Over-all, I would recommend the Focus and plan to pass it down to my daughter when I am ready to buy another.

A lot of car for a little $
By Polyak

2011 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2010 Focus S, 5 speed manual trans. The car is comfortable, it handles securely, fuel mpg so far is averaging 29.1 mpg in a mix of driving, about 50/50 city highway, it keeps going up the more I drive it. It shifts smoothly and the engine has a nice sound when revved. For $12,894 there was nothing even close to it. Honda fit looks like a small clown car for $18- 21k, no thanks. My car seats 4 very comfortably, 5 in a pinch. The trunk is huge. Standard PL,AC,CD,traction control and stability control and keyless entry even on the base S model, all STANDARD. And best of all its American and Ford didn't take the govt extortion $. Looks great in Sangria red. I'm pleased for what I paid

Keyless entry,AC,PL,CD all standard equipment, also Knowing that Ford is not beholden to our corrupt federal government for a bailout.

Tighten the handling/suspension, could be a little more sporty. Otherwise it nails the segment mission profile perfectly.

I really like my new 2011 Focus
By zoom

2011 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought a 2011 Ford Focus S A/T. I am very pleased with everything. The paint is perfect. It drives well and has great performance. At 100 MPH it holds the road well. The Chinese tires have road noise and the hubcaps are cheap looking and rattle so they will be replaced. I really like the interior, four speaker c/d- mp3- radio, A/C and the overdrive lockout. I would recommend cruise control as the car is responsive and hard to hold an exact speed on trips. I have averaged 38 MPG for the first 1000 miles of mixed driving. I would recommend this car to anyone. I bought it now as the 2012 Focus will be a turbo which will reduce it's long term durability. GOOD JOB FORD!

Quick, responsive and comfortable. The automatic transmission with overdrive is seamless and the overdrive lockout is great for mountains. The paint job is impressive and perfect. Seats are very comfortable and adjustable. I am surprised to get a car so nice for such a small price.

Cargo box for the trunk. Better tires. Add cruise control. I have studied the mechanics, drivability, durability, economy and owner satisfaction for 60 days of cars in this class before buying this one and after driving mine I feel this is a great little car at any price.