Used 2011 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

VERY RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE
By AS

2011 Ford Focus Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The 2011 Ford Focus goes down as one of the most reliable and affordable vehicle I have owned, and I have owned a few. I bought it used in 2013 with 30,000 and the only maintenance I have had is a full set of brakes and 10 oil changes in the last 15,000. It gets great gas milage, but would like if it had a larger fuel tank (only 13.5 gal). It is comfortable on long trips, and the trunk easily held the luggage for 3 people. My only regret is the color, black, but when buying used you take what's available. Over-all, I would recommend the Focus and plan to pass it down to my daughter when I am ready to buy another.

Value added used car
By Scotto

2011 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My 2011 Ford Focus gets 40+ MPG on the highway between 60--65 with 62K on the odometer.
The heated seats and strong heater have been excellent in the winter months. The quality
of the interior is a bit of a letdown as it features plenty of hard plastic despite being the top of the range
trim level with leather seats and a moonroof. There is also a slight rattle from the interior that can get annoying
on longer trips.

Not like my old Ford Escort
By Tania S

2011 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am still making payments on my 2011 Ford Focus. Bought used in 2012 only 36,000miles. Now 114,000 and I will need new rims alloy rims aren't worth anything when you have lousy high profile tires! Miss my old steel rims with descent rubber. Also had to replace wheel bearings already, never had to with old 1995 Ford Escort and that car lasted me 11years and 354,000miles. I don't think focus will last that long!

Great economy car
By James Smith

2011 Ford Focus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great economy car. It does a lot of things well and is very easy to drive. With Traction Control and Anti-Skid, we've never had problems getting around in bad weather. Includes blue tooth phone and 6 air bags...just a very nice small car. It has been very reliable.

Ford Focus Long Term Review
By Jon

2011 Ford Focus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car summer of 2013 with 36,200 miles on it. Fast forward over two years later, i am at 90,600 miles and have had absolutely NO issues with this car mechanically! Smooth ride, great on gas, and love the upgraded stereo that my focus has. The only problem I have had are the 17" 16 spoke wheels. The finish is peeling off badly on all 4 wheels. I will soon either have to get them replaced, or paint them myself (though that may go horribly). I also wish my car had the 5 speed manual transmission. The 4 speed auto is just a little sluggish at times. Overall would recommend this car 9.5/10