Used 2011 Ford Focus SEL Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Value added used car
By Scotto

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My 2011 Ford Focus gets 40+ MPG on the highway between 60--65 with 62K on the odometer.
The heated seats and strong heater have been excellent in the winter months. The quality
of the interior is a bit of a letdown as it features plenty of hard plastic despite being the top of the range
trim level with leather seats and a moonroof. There is also a slight rattle from the interior that can get annoying
on longer trips.

Not like my old Ford Escort
By Tania S

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am still making payments on my 2011 Ford Focus. Bought used in 2012 only 36,000miles. Now 114,000 and I will need new rims alloy rims aren't worth anything when you have lousy high profile tires! Miss my old steel rims with descent rubber. Also had to replace wheel bearings already, never had to with old 1995 Ford Escort and that car lasted me 11years and 354,000miles. I don't think focus will last that long!

Great economy car
By James Smith

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great economy car. It does a lot of things well and is very easy to drive. With Traction Control and Anti-Skid, we've never had problems getting around in bad weather. Includes blue tooth phone and 6 air bags...just a very nice small car. It has been very reliable.

Amazing Car Packs A Punch
By Kyle Cook

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car goes way beyond expectations we have used this car as a get way car (toilet papering) and the stability and traction control are amazing it hugs the road great and the car goes the way you point the well unlike leading competitors such as the corOlla my focus has 87k+ miles and still running like a champ well built and economical design lacks some comodines like power seats but the handling is spurb compared to other cars in its segment

Love my Focus
By breiser2

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my focus for two years now. I bought it used with 11,000 miles on it. Now I'm at 50,000 miles and have still had no trouble. This is a car I would recommend to everyone.
I did extensive research when buying my car. I narrowed my list down to the Focus, Fiesta, Nissan Versa, Hyundai Elantra and Scion XD. The Focus came at the best price, for the best reliability ratings, was the most fun to drive, and was the best looking.
The Sync program isn't the most efficient system of all time, but it is a nice convenience. Occasionally it struggles, but anything electronic has it's occasional lag.
This car is great, I swear by it and plan to drive it for the next ten years.

The Ford Sync program, how the lights inside my car can change colors, the sun roof, the fact that it's blue, my pretty onyx colored wheels.

The Sync program could be better, but it was great at the time.