2011 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Seriously?? A Focus?
By stevekc on 10/04/13 02:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for about 5 months now. I really did not want to post a review so soon but I also did not want to wait until the car was completely irrelevant....At first my mind was so set on this Volvo S80 that I did not even want to test drive a Focus, they always seemed like a "starter" car that was short on features, esp to someone accustomed to BMWs & Lincolns. But I am an open minded car guy and the Volvo turned out to be a real POS. If nothing else I just wanted to scratch the Focus off the list. I liked it but wasn't sold until I drove a couple of other cars including a Fusion and a Mercury Milan, which was super nice but the trans had a hard clunk when downshifting from 2 to 1

Excellent economical car!
By parshman on 09/26/12 07:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Focus is great for families like ours with one child, needing great gas mileage and comfort commuting and traveling. The Focus SE has all the bells and whistles and more, at a very competitive price. I still can't see paying over $20k for a compact car, and this one is well under that. We got a 2011 with 23,000 on it, and because it was certified we got 1.9% financing as well. That, in my opinion, was an excllent value. The car is tight, plenty of headroom, a vacuous truck, comfortable back seat and all the creature comforts we have come to expect. I also got cruise control, Sync, etc. The appearance is very good - This is a good choice for comfort, value, and economy.

Not so happy!
By dhawley on 10/10/11 17:51 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this 2011 Ford Focus in March 2011 and have had three times already that it has been back to the Dealer for repairs. Once it died and left me stranded on the highway and the dealer couldn't figure out why. Another time it had a rattle and the dealer said it was because a part was left off at the factory. Now the passenger door wont open from inside or out and I have to take it to the dealer again. With all of the hype about how great a car this is supposed to be, I am really disappointed.

Very Satisfied
By lauriebe on 06/10/11 20:55 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for 6 months, and I'm very impressed. It has everything one needs as far as I'm concerned. I have an automatic, a/c, a cd player, clock, arm rest, cup holders, I can look up my miles per gallon, trip miles, the trunk is a good size considering the size of the car itself, the gas mileage is good, and not that it matters, but I absolutely love the color of my car as well (they have nice options). My favorite feature of the car, is that I feel I'm driving a more expensive vehicle, with the way it drives and handles.. very tight. It really is a fun car to drive. It has smooth driving, and great pick up, and.. it's American made, it's a good value, especially in this economy

I LOVE this car!
By juschia on 03/23/11 12:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first car I bought on my own. I'm 21. My dad of course came with me who has plenty of knowledge with this stuff. I wanted something affordable, good and gas, and of course, cute. This car has it all. The car is absolutely perfect. Everytime I get in it I am glad I chose a ford. Both my parents drive Fords and I love their vehicles as well. Ford has done a great job with themselves.

SEL w/Moon&Tune is an Incredible Value
By Wes on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

With the 2012 coming in the spring, the 2011 is now an unbelievable value. Ford is providing up to $3000 back and aggressive dealers are pricing below invoice. That means you can get a #21,000 MSRP Focus with leather and all the goodies for just over $16,000! Nothing comes close in value. Get the "Moon and Tune" package on the SEL or SES for a net of #395 after the Ford additional $795 savings and you get the premium 8-speaker sound to go with the full Sync package and a power moonroof. You even get free remote start on this model. If you want a luxury feel and drive and features for a little money nothing else on the market comes close to the SEL with Moon and Tune at just over $16000

Customer Satisfaction
By Carole Mailander on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a Ford Focus SEL in Arlington Heights. I was very impressed with the knowledge and expertise of the sales department. My first trip to the service department to install the environmental package was also handled in a timely professional manner at my convenience. I was treated like one of the family. I look forward to an ongoing satisfying customer relationship. I love my new car! It has wonderful gas mileage and is very comfortable. I am enjoying all the nice features.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Focus in VA is:

$151 per month*