2010 Ford Focus Consumer Review: The Focus is a TEN! Total Winn

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Focus is a TEN! Total Winner!
By ALD on

2010 Ford Focus SEL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced my top of the line, fully loaded Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6--- with a new 2010 Ford focus SEL. This Focus is excellent on every lever, and cost $10,000 less than a Toyota Camry. It drives smooth, and quiet and refined. There is lots of power for any drive from the city to high speed freeways. Mileage in 10 mpg higher than the Toyota it replaced. I would never have believed it unless I seen it with my own eyes! What a hot little car. It supplies power, room, luxury, and gas mileage too. Way to go Ford! You keep making them like this, and the Toyota dealers will never see me again! This is one nice car, and very good looking inside and out! The body shape is perfect!

I love the black leather, the moon roof, the ambient lighting, the dashboard,Sync, the quietness. The ease of driving is just amazing! Great steering too!

I have owned 15 cars in the past, Cadillacs, Buicks, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs, and Toyotas. All of them cost more, and none of them looked or rode as well as this 2010 Focus. Suggested improvments?...None...absolutely none!