2010 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Surprisingly Great Little Car!

2010 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

Surprisingly Great Little Car!
By red84 on

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car a year and a half ago as a company vehicle. I chose it over the Corolla because of all the problems Toyota was having at the time with the accelerator issues, and I wanted to buy an American made car. It had 327mi on it when I got it. Well, 1.5 yrs, 37,000 miles later, no problems whatsoever. I had never owned a Ford before and am pleasantly surprised with the quality. I drive on average 120mi a day for work, sometimes more, sometimes less. During the winter I was getting upwards of 38mpg! The only complaint I have is that I hit a big pothole and now the front end squeaks on turns. I would recommend this car to anyone. I would buy a Ford again.

Cruise control, 2 trip meters, satellite radio built in, 2 power outlets

The front seat is a little uncomfortable and I can't get it set exactly right. When the gas/brake pedals are set correctly, the steering wheel is to far away. Also not a fan of the electronic accelerator, just not responsive like the good ole cable pulley system.