Not My First Choice
By BlueFlame2010 on
2010 Ford Focus SE 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
My 2002 Focus ZX3 was dying, so I went shopping for a new coupe. The Kia Forte Koup was on top of my list. Great price/quality, but the seat bottoms were too short for my 6'7" height. Walked next door to try a Honda Civic Coupe, found exactly the same problem with the seat cushions. Nearby Ford dealer convinced me to buy my Focus after a short test drive. I am still amazed at how quiet this car is, compared to my Focus ZX3. Handling is nearly the same, although car seems taller.
Favorite Features
Sync, bluetooth, steering wheel controls. Quiet ride, great handling with little body roll in corners. Sounds great near redline. Roomy trunk. Dark blue car with almost fully black interior looks great. HVAC more powerful than 2002 ZX3.
Suggested Improvements
2010 Focus Coupe is lacking height adjustment for seat belts. Flat seats allow occupants to roll in corners, while the car doesn't lean. Ashtray was great in-dash storage for coins, missing now. USB port in front of shifter poorly located for security (using hidden USB port in glove box instead)