No More Nissans
By ExNissan Man on
2010 Ford Focus S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I had a 2007 Nissan Sentra. After going through 2 sets of rear tires in 27,000 miles & the dealer wouldn't be straight with me about who would pay for a manufacturing defect. It was time to let go of my 5th Nissan. For more than thirty years I thought of Ford as "Found On Road Dead" I never considered a Ford. I Test drove the 2010 Focus SE & Wow, I was new Ford Fan. It rode smoother, quieter and peppier than the Nissan Sentra 2.0. The accessories blew me away and so much bang for the buck. Same price as the Nissan Sentra 2.0 basic. The salesman and the guys at the dealer were great! I ended up buying 2 Focus's. One for me and 1 for the wife that very day!
Favorite Features
I like the looks & the massive amounts of features. Compass, Bluetooth (SYNC), Outside temp., Cruise Control, Keyless entry, Message Board, MyKey, Steering Wheel Controls, USB Port, MP3 Plug, Power Side mirrors, Great gas mileage, Firm handling, large trunk & Alloy Wheels.It made my wife very happy.
Suggested Improvements
Uhhhh. The inside front door handles could be located further back and it would also be nice if it had wings and could fly. :)
By gordonbbg1
on 08/07/12 18:51 PM (PDT)

Its ExNissan Man here again... two years and 19,000 miles later. I already had to replace the tires (all 4) at 16,000 miles. Looks like I am on track to replace them all again by 30,000 miles. Ford Blew smoke at me and said my car and tires are fine. Normal wear and tear.... My A$$. This is why I am an ExNissan Man. Other than the tire issues I have had no other problems and I still like the car. When and how soon these tires go will determine if I'm going to be an ExFord Man.